What are your dreams, ambitions and hopes for the future? What would your perfect life look like?
I have no idea where I am going to be in 10, 20 or even 30 years from now. Although there are some dreams and ideas of where I would want to end up. I would love to go to university. At the moment I have no clue what i want to be as a profession in the future but i know a few years time I will have to make that decision. I would love for me not to work and be an at home mom with three kids and be married. Though I know that would be hard to live with no work. I have dreams of having something to do with fashion, like a fashion editor and a model would be the best! I know that is very hard to get into and that many girls my age have the same dream and ambition. I think that would be the most fun job for me and I am really leaning into fashion for a career. I would love to live in a nice house and be able to travel around the world before I have kids and as well travel with my family. I cant wait to see what will happen :)
I think that your ambitions and dreams are similar to George and Lennie's in a way because they want to end up living in a small farm, leading a simple life, and not really having to work. That's similar to yours because you said wanting to be an at home mom, and not have to have a job. Also, George wants to have the bunnies, and you want to have the kids, so that's similar as well. As for you wanting to travel, that could be similar to George and Lennie wanting to find work, because they have to travel around everywhere to find it. Overall, good blog post.
ReplyDelete